Low toxicity and concentrated wax Remover PUSH OUT is pink, thick liquid, less odor include 67-76% water. The main ingredient is the surfactant (10-15%), the alchol compound (8-16%), the amine compound and organic solvent (15-35%) make the stripping progress faster.
PUSH OUT is the alkaline chemical (pH:12~14), best effective when combine with the floor cleaning machine.
How to use:
- PUSH OUT should be diluted with clean water before clean the floor. The rate depend last chemicals used and the cleaning area, common at the rate 1:2 ~ 1:6.
- Apply the PUSH OUT solution onto the cleaning area by the mop or the cleaning machine with soft fabric.
- The other chemical will be remove after 10 - 20 minutes
- Clean the floor with water 2 or 3 times
- Dry the floor before go to the next process.
Coverage: Approx. 1,155m2/18.75L (standard dilute)
Packages 18.75 L (5 gallon)
Contact +84 0904.643.943 for more detail information about products.